Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Happy 100th blog post! Here I am, up at Mark and Margaret's Barn of Earthly Delights in a location that is so secret, not even the FBI knows where they live. But it is a mountain paradise. I'm out on their deck, getting some much needed fresh air, trees, stars and who else knows what lurks in the the mysterious forest. The Catskill Mountains are famous for its Native American shamans, sweat lodges and totems. I actually met a real shaman once and sat in his sweat lodge at three in the morning. This was in a small town called Ashokan, outside of Woodstock. The next day, a hawk flew over my head, and this has been my totem ever since. Thanks to my cousin Debbi for telling me she's missed my posts. It's just what I needed to get back into the fray. When times are tough its good to be reminded that you are valuable and loved. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment